Treebones Resort and Restaurants are open! Hwy 1 is also fully open (as of Sept 21st at 6pm) and we are accessible from either the North or the South.
The Dolan Fire is nearest to Treebones at approximately 5 miles north, as of Monday Sept 21st it is 46% contained and our location is safe.
Air quality at Treebones fluctuates. In general, we have been experiencing only mild smokiness, thanks to the fog and off-shore winds often experienced here.
Several hiking trails and parks to the North of us are closed, however guests may enjoy our heated pool and hot tub, on-site Yoga Classes, southern hiking trails and a few nearby beach options and activities within 35 min drive.
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-424-4787.
California and much of the West Coast is currently challenged with many fires. Our prayers and gratitude to all firefighters, services and groups supporting the containment efforts. Thank you also dear guests, for your patience and understanding through this challenging time, we appreciate you!
Response to Covid-19
Our stand alone ‘glamping’ accommodations offer guests peace and solitude on the beautiful southern end of the Big Sur Coast, the perfect place to get away, breathe fresh air and be surrounded by nature.
In respect of local, state, and federal guidelines and the health and safety of our guests and staff we are taking the following steps in response to COVID19: (These policies may be updated as we learn from experience and as new information arises)
– Staff will be smiling behind a face mask
– Guests are required to wear a face mask in public areas, except when seated at a table
– Hand Sanitizer offered at check-in
– Plexiglass barrier at the Front Desk
– Social Distancing enforced inside the lodge
– Dinner is available with less tables inside the lodge. Reservations encouraged. We all offer an option for Take Out.
– Lunch limited dining room seating, or take-out
– Breakfast, complimentary “Grab & Go”, pre-boxed to pick up in the AM and take back to your room with your self serve coffee
– Sushi Bar: Less people per seating to allow for more physical distance
– Housekeeping will not be refreshing rooms or entering your room during your stay
– Sanitizer Spray and paper towels available in each shared shower stall to help supplement our own rigorous sanitization…and help put your comfort and safety in your own hands.
– Check-in Assistance with a golf cart will be available upon request, but staff will not handle your bags.
– Hot Tub is limited to one household at a time, and 30min when other guests are waiting. There are no advance reservations for the hot tub. The pool can be shared as long as social distance is observed.
Any guests with cold or flu like symptoms, or having been exposed to someone with COVID19 recently, are asked to stay home. To help accommodate this we are offering a flexible cancellation policy if these circumstances apply to you. With 48 hours notice you can cancel with a refund (just minus $35 processing) or reschedule. We will also have a strict no sick policy for our staff.
*Suggested items Guests may want to bring to enhance their experience: Extra Blanket for in the room or for a picnic on the grass, Board Games or Playing Cards, Binoculars, a good book.
**We also suggest that guests come prepared to digitally disconnect. We have very limited, spotty satellite internet available only inside the lodge, and because we will need to limit the number of people inside the lodge at one time… access to the internet will be even more limited. There is no cell phone service at Treebones. Please plan to be disconnected.
A PREMIER ‘GLAMPING’ EXPERIENCE
Unique lodging and dining on California’s breathtaking Big Sur Coast.
Expansive views in all directions.
HIKE EXPLORE DINE RELAX
You can touch the earth here.
As a family we are Inspired by the enthusiasm and talent of our staff, rejuvenated by our guests, and challenged to keep our business fresh but warmly familiar to those who return again and again. Thank you for your continued patronage and sharing your love for the outdoors with us.
I pledge to:
Share our coastal roads in a safe manner.
Be mindful of the impact of my actions.
Protect and respect Big Sur’s natural resources, public and private property, residents, employees, and visitors.
Leave no trace; and not damage or take what is not mine.
Camp only where allowed.
Be vigilant and fire safe.
Be a steward of this precious resource for the enjoyment of all.
Honor the spirit of Big Sur as it honors me.
Put the pledge into action.