Treebones is temporarily closed.
A hopeful opening is June 15, 2020 ~ we miss you!
Treebones is currently closed, but looking forward to welcoming our guests back as soon as it is safe to do so. (We are in the process of calling guests & sending e-mails to inform of the closure, it takes time to individually reach each person – If you have not yet heard from us feel free to contact us at 877 424 4787). Our stand alone ‘glamping’ accommodations offer guests peace and solitude on the beautiful southern end of the Big Sur Coast, the perfect place to get away, breathe fresh air and be surrounded by nature.
In respect of local, state, and federal guidelines and the health and safety of our guests and staff we are taking the following steps in response to COVID19: (These policies may be updated as we learn from experience and as new information arises)
– Staff will be smiling behind a face mask
– Hand Sanitizer offered at check-in
– Plexiglass barrier at the Front Desk
– Social Distancing enforced inside the lodge
– Dinner will be Room Service and limited Outdoor Dining only
– Lunch Take out and limited Outdoor Dining only
– Breakfast, complimentary & pre-boxed to pick up in the AM and take back to your room with your self serve coffee
– Sushi Bar: Less people per seating OR Bento Box to go (TBD)
– Housekeeping will not be refreshing rooms or entering your room during your stay
– Sanitizer Spray and paper towels available in each room and in each shared shower stall to help supplement our own rigorous sanitization…and help put your comfort and safety in your own hands.
– Check-in Assistance with a golf cart will be available upon request, but staff will not handle your bags.
– Pool and Spa will either be closed, or may be limited to one individual or couple at a time (TBD)
Any guests with cold or flu like symptoms, or having been exposed to someone with COVID19 recently, are asked to stay home. To help accommodate this we are offering a flexible cancellation policy if these circumstances apply to you. With 48 hours notice you can cancel with a refund (just minus $35 processing) or reschedule. We will also have a strict no sick policy for our staff.
*Suggested items Guests may want to bring to enhance their experience: Extra Blanket for in the room or for a picnic on the grass, Board Games or Playing Cards, Binoculars, a good book.
**We also suggest that guests come prepared to digitally disconnect. We have very limited, spotty satellite internet available only inside the lodge, and because we will need to limit the number of people inside the lodge at one time… access to the internet will be even more limited. There is no cell phone service at Treebones. Please plan to be disconnected.
A PREMIER ‘GLAMPING’ EXPERIENCE
Unique lodging and dining on California’s breathtaking Big Sur Coast.
Expansive views in all directions.
HIKE EXPLORE DINE RELAX
You can touch the earth here.
As a family we are Inspired by the enthusiasm and talent of our staff, rejuvenated by our guests, and challenged to keep our business fresh but warmly familiar to those who return again and again. Thank you for your continued patronage and sharing your love for the outdoors with us.
I pledge to:
Share our coastal roads in a safe manner.
Be mindful of the impact of my actions.
Protect and respect Big Sur’s natural resources, public and private property, residents, employees, and visitors.
Leave no trace; and not damage or take what is not mine.
Camp only where allowed.
Be vigilant and fire safe.
Be a steward of this precious resource for the enjoyment of all.
Honor the spirit of Big Sur as it honors me.
Put the pledge into action.